Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Pie IV
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|