Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- 3 3/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 boxes (3.5 ounce) Peppermint Crunch Junior Mints
- 6 large candy canes, crushed
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?