Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups JIF® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|