Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Milk and Semi-Sweet Chips
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar (you can substitute dark, but then use a little less brown sugar and slightly more white)
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flourpoured in
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?