Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 182kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|