Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped into ¼- and ½-inch pieces
- Parchment for the baking sheets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 324kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|