Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup dairy-free shortening (see Notes)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon best-quality vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 146kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|