Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bars
- For the cookie bars:
- 2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Sea salt, for sprinkling over bars, if desired
- For the ice cream layer:
- 1.5 quart of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Hot fudge sauce, for serving, if desired
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?