Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|