Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Gelato
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk, divided
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cornstarch
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tbsp (22 mL) instant coffee granules
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vanilla
- 2 oz (60 g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped, divided
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|