Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake II
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 18.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|