Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 individual package chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 23.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|