Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 2/3 cup sunflower seed oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|