Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chip Apple Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups apples - peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|