Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Chestnut Bûche De Noël
- 1 recipe Chocolate Génoise , baked in a 10½ × 15½-inch jelly-roll pan
- ¾ pound (3 sticks) unsalted butter
- ½ cups sweetened chestnut spread (Faugier brand)
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ pound almond paste
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Confectioners sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 386kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|