Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cherry Upside Down Cake
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|