Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cherry Pie
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 cups whipped cream, garnish
- 8 maraschino cherries, garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|