Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cherry Parfaits
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1½ cups pitted Bing cherries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1½ tablespoons kirsch, cherry brandy, or brandy
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- 4 fresh cherries with their stems, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 508kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 70g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|