Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cherry Bombe
- 3/4 cup walnuts (2 1/2 ounces), toasted, cooled, and chopped
- 3/4 cup lightly crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 pints cherry or cherry vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened slightly
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (no more than 60% cacao), finely chopped
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 maraschino cherry with stem
- a 2- to 2 1/2-quart bowl (about 8 inches in diameter)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?