Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate, Caramel, and Walnut Tart
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 cup sugar (preferably baker's sugar or other superfine sugar)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups (about 9 ounces) walnuts, toasted, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?