Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|