Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate-Orange Frosting
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour*
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (donot exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) vegan butter (such as Earth Balance) or margarine, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Large pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup light agave nectar**
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?