Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cake with Caramel-Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups sifted cake flour (sifted, then measured)
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-process)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (2 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces imported milk chocolate (such as Lindt), finely chopped
- 3 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/4 cups whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?