Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Cake With Coffee Frosting and Crushed Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pans
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, spooned and leveled, plus more for the pans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 recipe Coffee Frosting
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?