Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Brownies with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (13x9x1-inch) disposable aluminum baking pan
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 10 tablespoons (11/4 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios, toasted sweetened flaked coconut, or untoasted sweetened flaked coconut
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?