Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Bread Pudding with Walnuts and Chocolate Chips
- 4 cups 1-inch cubes egg bread with crust (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup half and half, divided
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?