Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Bread Pudding with Two Chocolate Sauces
- 1 piece day-old New Orleans-style French bread,* about 23 inches long and weighing about 7 1/2 to 8 ounces, cut into 1/2-inch cubes with crust on
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2-inch-long piece of vanilla bean
- 1 1/4 pounds (3 1/2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 large eggs
- 1 recipe chocolate sauce, for serving
- 1 recipe white chocolate sauce, for serving pieces
- 8 to 12 pieces almond bark, for garnish (I did not make this recipe)
- *If New Orleans-style French bread is not available, you can get similar results using a sugarless, natural-yeast white bread with a low gluten content and a thin crust.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 10 ounces (2 1/2 cups) white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?