Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 2¼ cups (450 grams) sugar, plus more for dusting the pan
- 10 ounces (280 grams) assorted high-quality candied fruit, such as glacéed cherries, orange peel, pineapple pieces, and/or angelica
- 3 knobs stem ginger in syrup (see headnote), drained and patted dry
- 9 ounces (250 grams) stale bread, preferably brioche, challah, or other egg bread
- 3 cups (750 grams) whole milk
- 1 moist, plump vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 8 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 9 ounces (250 grams) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 725kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 367mg (122%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 126g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|