Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (6 ounces) unsalted butter, slightly softened but still cool
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dry white wine, such as Chardonnay
- 5 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate, chopped into ½-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee beans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 113kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|