Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Believe Cake
- * 1/2 cup Karo Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- * 1/2 cup (one stick) margarine or butter
- * 5 squares (1 oz each) Baker's Semisweet Baking Chocolate
- * 3/4 cup sugar
- * 3 eggs
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla
- * 1 cup flour
- * 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- DirectionsGrease and flour one 9-inch layer cake pan.In a large saucepan, over medium heat, bring corn syrup and margarine to boil. Stir occasionally and remove from heat after boil is achieved.Add chocolate, stir until melted. Add sugar. Stir in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla, flour and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan, allow to cool completely.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?