Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Beet Cake with Ganache Frosting
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sucanat (or brown sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups pureed beets (roughly 3 large beets)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- teaspoons salt
- 3 cups milk chocolate, cut into even pieces
- 2 cups heavy cream
Directions:View on Naturally Ella
Why don't we display directions?