Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Bête Noire
- ½ vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar
- 9 ounces dark bittersweet chocolate (65 to 70 percent cocoa solids)
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (6 ounces) butter, at room temperature
- 8-inch springform pan or 8 muffin tins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (87%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|