Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Bavarian Creams
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 5 oz (140g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream or crème anglaise, to serve
- Grated bittersweet chocolate, to serve
- 4 × 6 oz (180ml) ramekins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 482kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 218mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|