Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Banana Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36g|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|