Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Banana Fried Wontons with Grand Marnier® Caramel Sauce
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|