Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- CHOCOLATE BANANA CUPCAKES
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- OR 2 cups Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting, (about 1/2 can)
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?