Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust, baked and cooled
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|