Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate, Almond, and Raspberry Tart
- 1 1/4 cups finely ground chocolate wafer cookies (about 25)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces almond paste, crumbled into 1/4-inch pieces (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 half-pint baskets fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- Sliced almonds,
- Special equipment: 1 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom
- Ingredient info: Almond paste is available in the baking aisle of most supermarkets and at specialty foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?