Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Raspberry Panini with Mascarpone
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 4 x 3 x 1/2-inch slices French bread
- 4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 32 fresh raspberries
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 8 teaspoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- Ingredient info: Mascarpone cheese is an Italian cream cheese that's sold at many supermarkets and at Italian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?