Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Raspberry Mini Brownies Chocolate-Raspberry Mini Brownies
- 5 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, plus about 1 tablespoon at room temperature, for greasing the pan
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?