Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Raspberry Layer Cake
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 18 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, stirred to loosen, divided
- 2 6-ounce containers fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?