Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Praline Cake in a Jar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup brewed coffee (I just use the morning's leftover coffee)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or pieces
- Ten to twelve 1/2-pint canning jars
- Rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?