Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Nut Tart with Dried Fruit
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup assorted nuts (such as pecans, sliced almonds, pistachios, and hazelnuts),
- , coarsely chopped
- 1 cup assorted dried fruit (such as cherries, golden raisins, cranberries, and blueberries)
- Large pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1/3 cup toffee bits, such as Skor(for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?