Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan
- About 1 cup confectioners' sugar for coating pan and marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 (1/4-ounce) envelopes powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pastry brush; 1 (9-inch) square baking pan; small, fine-mesh sieve; 4 1/2-quart or larger stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment; candy thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?