Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Juniper Cake with Milk Jam Crème Fraîche
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 teaspoons (heaping) juniper berries
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups sugar plus more for coating
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Milk Jam Crème Fraîche (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?