Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Hazelnut Soy Ice Cream
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package extra-firm silken tofu
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut flavored syrup
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|