Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ packages active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup warm water (approximately 100 degrees)
- 1 cup sweet (unsalted) butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 12–15 chunks of semisweet chocolate, each measuring approximately 1 to 1½ inches
- 1 egg yolk mixed with
- ¼ cup light cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 343kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 114mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|