Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Dipped Salted Caramels Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), cut into pieces and at room temperature, plus more for coating the pan
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 teaspoons fleur de sel or other coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?