Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Dipped Salted Caramel Marshmallows
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan
- About 1 cup confectioners' sugar for coating pan and marshmallows
- 4 (1/4-ounce) envelopes powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- About 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable shortening, preferably trans-fat-free
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon, for garnish
- Pastry brush; 1 (9-inch) square baking pan; small, fine-mesh sieve; 4 1/2-quart or larger stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment; candy thermometer; wire rack set over a baking sheet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?