Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup (such as Lyle's) or light corn syrup
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups premium ice cream (such as dulce de leche or banana), softened
- 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Assorted decorations (such as chopped nuts, colored sprinkles, toffee bits, and cacao nibs)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?